Friday, May 16, 2008

Fun times

Whoo!!! Only one more week left of school with the kids. Thank goodness. We do have 2 days after memorial day for post planning but that is a piece of cake compared to the last month of so trying to finish up annual meetings. I have about 60 kids and have to write their reports and attend as many meetings as possible and still see as many kids I can fit into my schedule. Agh! I will definitely enjoy being home this summer.

Matt played in the YL golf tournament today. He looks slightly sunburned which tells me he did not apply any sunscreen. But what can you do? I was not able stop by since it was such a busy day and out of the way.

I also kept Micah after school today. Micah is one of our best friends' (Sarah and Zach) little boy and a cutie. Isabella stays with Micah and Sarah during the day. They are too funny and play pretty well together for a 1 and 2 year old. Micah is also Isabella's future husband. I was sitting on the couch when it registered that I was hearing the word "dirt" repeated several times. When I looked over, I saw Isabella and Micah playing in the potting soil, throwing it on the floor, and Isabella had some around her mouth. Oh my! They certainly are busy and keep you on your toes. Sarah has to be tired at the end of the day.

No comments: