Our little man is 20 months old and well on his way to a 2 year old!
He is so much fun right now. I referred to him as personality and cheeks this morning. I love those cheeks when he smiles. Too cute.
He now has 5 teeth (the 2 top front, 2 molars, and the bottom right) and has 3 teeth coming in (the left bottom and 2 more on the top).
He loves the water. He took swim lessons last week. He cried through most of the first lesson but got better everyday. He worked on floating, holding his breath, swimming and even getting dice off the pool floor.
3 comments:
go mr. william go! such a cutie :)
I cannot believe he is 20 months old. Can't wait to see him swim!!
Wow! 20 months! William is so cute!
Where are you doing swim lesson?
Post a Comment