Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Golden

Every morning when I arrive at Sarah's house to drop off the kids, William heads straight for the back door to look for Daisy.

Who is Daisy you might ask? Daisy, is Sarah's good old Golden Retriever. She is so patient with the kids and lets them climb all over her. William just loves her. He is too cute going to find her and saying "Hey" to her.

Daisy also makes it easier to drop William off. He doesn't cry anymore. He was crying after Christmas when Daisy was not there and stopped the week she came back. Thank you Daisy, from me and Sarah.

She is so tolerate of me too, since she has to go outside ever time I come over. I am allergic to all dogs unfortunately. Sorry William. You will just have to enjoy good 'ol Daisy May.

1 comment:

sarah may said...

AMEN to a helpful daisy!