You may be thinking is there a new radio station in town that I don't know about?
Well, the answer would be no. At least I don't think so.
105.2 would be Isabella's temperature throughout the night last night. Kind of high and scary, huh? Diarrhea that got worse over night and today. We went to see Dr. Jattan yesterday then talked with her several times today. We discussed going to Eggleston but decided not to. Her temperature came down this afternoon to 102.5 and is up back to 105 again. She started antibiotics tonight so maybe that will help. You can pray for my poor Bella.
I am seriously working a Christmas post and will let you know when it is finished.
She also just threw up in our bed. Yuck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor girl - we're praying she feels better soon!
Post a Comment