William is 15 months old today.
He is so cute and fun to hang out with. He and Isabella are beginning to enjoy each others company. It is sooo nice when they play together.
He tries to imitate us doing things. Example: Tries to spit when he is brushing his gums, blows his nose, blows on his food. Too cute.
He has quite a strong personality and is mostly all smiles unless it has to do with food or being told the dreaded "no". He will literally throw himself on the floor when he is mad. I just have to walk away so I don't laugh in his face and hopefully learns mommy really does mean business.
He loves to swing outside. He has also discovered going down the slide head first which makes him giggle and giggle. He cries when I leave which is endearing to a point, other times it makes me sad (when I have to leave him to go to work) and other times it is just annoying.
He definitely prefers table foods but is very picky about what he eats (very few veggies). He would eat crackers and those little Gerber veggie sticks all day long if I would let him.
He will come to me and point towards whatever he is wanting and "say" something. His absolute favorite things to do is play with a ball. It doesn't matter what kind or size. If he can throw it, it's a good time. Maybe he will be a baseball player.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment