Thursday, January 15, 2009

3 months old


William turned 3 months old yesterday. Wow. When your child is first born and you are in the fog of sleeplessness you think 3 months will never come. However, I look back now and wonder how it went by so fast.

William is fantastic! He is growing like a weed and cute as can be. He has beautiful blue eyes and I love it when he smiles. THe corners seemed slightly slanted (not really asian like but I like the way the corners come together.) His eyelashes curve slightly upwards. I wish mine did that.


He seems to be trying to extend his daytime feedings too. He went from eating 7 times per day to 5 in just a couple of days. I am trying to make sure he eats at least 6 times so that he will continue to sleep well at night. He has slept up to 9 hours at a time between feeding which is wonderful because I can get close to 8 hours of sleep.


He loves his big sister. When he looks at her, he will smile so big. It is really cute. He has also started laughing recently. His whole body will shake with laughter. Ahh- pure sweetness!

2 comments:

sarah may said...

STUD! Oh he is so the cutest brown haired boy i've ever seen!

Leslie said...

Don't I know it!