William
22 months
William deserves a little update about him since he is turning into a little boy. Almost every time I look at him I think, "Where is my baby boy?" Well he is no longer a baby boy but my little man.
He is too cute!!! I love his little smile and the way he turns his head and diverts his gaze as if he is embarrassed about something.
He is a whiz on his new tricycle. No, not with the pedals but he sure can move on that thing! He goes whizzing by in his circular path through the kitchen and eating area.
He continues to add more words but still prefers to make sounds if he can get away with it. Which he does more often now that I am going back to work.
He is beginning to adjust in the mornings when I leave him at Ms Kaye's house. He is still being very stubborn regarding food and tantrums with Ms Kaye. She told me the other day that she has had only one other child that had a worse temper than William. I thought "Oh great!" Hopefully he will come around soon and show her what a great little guy he is.
He asked to sit on the potty at times and will tell me "tee-tee". He has never gone on the potty but is excited about sitting up there.
He has 10 teeth. We are on a way to a full toddler set. Maybe by the time he turns 3 will will have them all.
1 comment:
He still looks like baby William until that last picture. why does he have to look like such a boy in that one!?!
Post a Comment