Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Busy

We have been so busy lately that and I have neglected this blog.

We love the Christmas season. It is our most favorite time of year. I am just still having difficulty believing it is already here and almost 2010. Where has the time gone?!?

September- We took Isabella along with the May family to see Elmo and his green thumb. It was our first "show" and Isabella loved it.

October- We went to the mountains with the Mays and the Moons during the fall break. We stayed in Suches, Ga in the moutnains and had a great time. The kids and I also went home to Waynesboro to visit my family. Isabella loved riding Aunt Jennie and Uncle Patrick's golf cart around the field. We had a great time. We also went to the mountains with my family at the end of October. Nice and relaxing.

November- I took the kids along with the Mays to Imagine It!, the children's museum. It was very fun and a sensory overload. Then I took the kids back to Waynesboro to see my family before thanksgiving. We traveled to the mountains with Matt's family for Thanksgiving. The kids had a great time playing with each other and watching the deer in the woods.

December- We, the adults, went out on the town to see the Rocketts for the Christmas Spectacular. It was a lot of fun to be out without the kids. I hosted a Premier jewelry party last night with Stephanie as my jewelry lady. We had a great time.

That is just a small sampling of the extra things we have been doing recently.

No comments: