Saturday, December 13, 2008

Milestones

William will be 2 months old tomorrow. He is getting so big and the time is flying. I only have 3 weeks left at home. So, hopefully I will be able to really enjoy it even with all the chaos of Christmas coming.


William smiling

William is the cutest thing ever. I have so enjoyed being able to stay home with him and look forward to having the summer with he and Isabella. He has the cutest smile. His little eyes squint together and he looks so precious! His face just lights up. I LOVE IT!!!

William goes to the doctor on Wednesday for his 2 month check up and shots. So we will see how big he has gotten. I am thinking somewhere between 12 and a half and 13 pounds. He is waking up usually one time per night if he eats pretty well during the day. Maybe he will sleep through the night soon. That would be awesome!

Isabella is so cute with him too. You should she the way she looks at time. It is almost as if she in in awe. I am so thankful she loves him and isn't having any major issues being a big sister.



We went to see Santa today and have the kids pictures taken in Covington. Isabella wasn't very sure of him so we sat in his chair with him and he peeked around the from behind. We got one really good one of William with Santa with our camera and one with all of us. We also ran into our good friends the Mays there so we went to the square and took some more pictures over there of the kids. Isabella and Micah were very cute .


No comments: