So, Matt accompanied me to the doctor for our weekly visit once again yesterday. Everything was about the same and I was feeling good. We scheduled our induction for Tuesday the 14th if the baby does not want to arrive earlier own his or her own. I am glad the induction is not tomorrow so we can have a little more time to relax and enjoy ourselves before our little world is turned upside down once again. It will also give me a little more time to possibly go into labor on my own.
And I do have to say I was wondering today. I have been more crampy and uncomfortable but nothing very significant. So, we will see how it goes.
On to Isabella.
We have been having difficulty with her going to sleep again, at night and for her naps. I put the baby gate back up in her doorway to encourage staying her in room once again. However, she has now discovered that she can still get out of the bed and play in her room or pull the clothes out of her dresser. Oh what fun!! I do make her put them back.
Today, I put her down and forgot that I had not locked the bathroom door. So, when I got out of the shower, I peeked out to find her coming down the stairs with her shirt on and Christmas PJ pants on. I had to laugh at that point. Needless to say, she did not take a nap today after multiple attempts to put her back in the bed. We will have to try again tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So that is what I have to look formared to when Braden leaves his baby bed? I have decided that he should just sleep in his baby bed FOREVER!
I will be praying for your delivery and for the adjustments that your family and especially Isabella will be making when the new baby arrives.
I can't wait to see the new baby Cardoza! Keep me updated!!
Love,
Melissa Heskett
Hi Leslie!
We already miss you!! I have been praying for you guys. I hope you have a safe and "uneventful" labor. I can not wait to meet your new little kidlet. Please let us know how you are doing and if you need anything :)
Love you bunches!!
Tracey
Post a Comment